Fruits Basket
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Important announcements

4 posters

Go down

Important announcements Empty Important announcements

Post  Nyuka Wed Jun 06, 2007 12:46 pm

You should check this topic regularly. (fat = new)

Announcement of wednesday december 12th:

Ara ara...~ XD
There have been many lessons uploaded again!!! O__O WOHA~!!
And many more to come ^o^~!!
I refound my fun in sharing what I know with other people, so please make use of it and give it a try ^^ It's not all that hard to understand (some things you might have to read twice tho...) and asking questions is always allowed! I'll try to simplify things ^o^.
~I love you~

Announcement of friday june 29th:
Well, lessons are going to start again! Smurfje-chan's grade has been added to the grade-list, so go check it out! The next test will also be about lesson #4!!. I think I'll start using the principe we use for the contest. A list with ''homework-competitors''. That way I can scold whomever signed up for homework but didn't do it XD Since Tohru-san is on holiday and has her operation after that, I'll excuse her for homework this time (especially since she was the only one that send it in ON TIME last time so..) Well then, I will make the next lesson now. STUDY ON LESSON 4!! It won't be:
hard = ?
soft = ?
But It'll be different questions. I won't say what it will be, but you'll need the words so..

Announcement of wednesday june 20th:
Ok.. I received Smurfje-chan's homework. And I've decided to start lessons again NEXT WEEK. I'll be done with my tests after tomorrow.. and then I'll be gone/unavailable until saturday, so. Please bear with me and wait for them!!

Announcement of friday june 8th:
I've decided to continue with the lessons. I hope people will take them more seriously. And I truly hope you will not post things like: I'll do my homework this time! If you know you won't.
Thank you and please consider my feelings.
End of this announcement

Announcement of wednesday june 6th:
I'm not sure about continueing my lessons. The only person I've received homework from was Tohru-san. (Which I thank you for.) I don't think that you guys understand what it's like to put effort into something you are interested in and then see nothing in return.

Yes, I get arigatous and all, and I get promises: I'll study really hard!, Homework is a good idea!, Arigatou for this lesson! I think some people will recognize their sayings in these.

Don't give me promises and let me think that what I'm doing is useful if you choose not to cooperate after all. If you do not want those tests then don't come to me saying: It's a good idea.
Just don't.

I don't like to be deceived and feel like an idiot.

For now there won't be any more lessons.

End of this announcement.

Last edited by on Wed Dec 12, 2007 11:40 pm; edited 8 times in total
Nyuka
Nyuka
Junishi
Junishi

Female Number of posts : 657
Registration date : 2007-05-18

http://www.websitemaker.kennisnet.nl/thedragonship

Back to top Go down

Important announcements Empty Re: Important announcements

Post  Tohru Wed Jun 06, 2007 3:01 pm

That's... Shocking. Shocked But I do understand you. Maybe you could wait for their responses. If they promise to do their homework from now on... Maybe you could give them a second change.

You know... I really like to learn Japanese. Very Happy And I think you're really good at it. But well... Like I said. I understand you. Good luck with it and I hope the lessons will be continued soon. Smile

Tohru
Tohru
Tohru
Admin
Admin

Female Number of posts : 415
Registration date : 2007-05-16

https://fruitsbasket.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Ayaka Wed Jun 06, 2007 5:33 pm

Sorry, I did two parts of the homework but I was too busy to finish it.
I should really study harder and get it done in time.
Ayaka
Ayaka

Female Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2007-05-17

Back to top Go down

Post  Nyuka Wed Jun 06, 2007 6:05 pm

You should, but you apologized so I will give you one more chance to send it in. I want it today (wednesday) or tomorrow morning. If I don't have it before 12 o'clock then I won't even take a look at it. And I can see the time when it was send.
Nyuka
Nyuka
Junishi
Junishi

Back to top Go down

Post  Smurfje Mon Jun 11, 2007 1:35 pm

Dear Nyuka,

I understand your point perfectly. It must be very cruel for you to put a lot of effort in these lessons and then not seeing any results. I could say I am sorry, I could promis to make my homework in time next time. Yet, if I read your post, my promises would be worthless to you, because you don't know if I'll break them or won't.
Please let me explain to you why I didn't do my homework. Last week was a very, very bussy week for me. I won't annoy you with telling you all the thing I had to do, but you can take it from me that I didn't had a lot of time to learn. However, I found a little time to learn because I like your Japanese lessons so much. But I knew this little learning wasn't good enough to score a good point for my homework, so I decided not to do my homework, because I thought that you'd think that your lessons wouldn't be good enough. But your lessons were good enough, and the only problem was, that I didn't have enough time to learn. And I am truly sorry for that.
From now on, I have all the time in the world to make your homework. And I have learned your lessons now and I didn't take a look in the homework-section. I understand it that you don't want to take a look at my homework anymore, but I thought you should know that I am keeping up with it.

And again, I am truly sorry.
Smurfje
Smurfje
Friend
Friend

Female Number of posts : 205
Registration date : 2007-05-22

Back to top Go down

Post  Nyuka Wed Jun 13, 2007 2:58 pm

Now I feel really evil ^^'

I'll take a look at your homework if you send it in after all. You can find the questions in the homework section.
You can give it to me somewhere during this week because I don't know when you will be on again, I won't give you a tight time-limit.

Please send it to me as soon as possible though.
Nyuka
Nyuka
Junishi
Junishi

Back to top Go down

Post  Tohru Fri Jul 06, 2007 6:40 pm

Really great you re-start teaching Japanese. Cool
Tohru