Fruits Basket
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nyuka's Fanfic #1 Performance of happiness (Shounen-ai)

4 posters

Go down

Nyuka's Fanfic #1 Performance of happiness (Shounen-ai) Empty Nyuka's Fanfic #1 Performance of happiness (Shounen-ai)

Post  Nyuka Fri May 25, 2007 10:23 pm

SHOUNEN-AI
It's just 2 kisses really.
Normally I don't write soft stuff like this, so be prepared. XD

TITLE: PERFORMANCE OF HAPPINESS

Pairing: kyouXyuki
Chapters: Oneshot
Rating: Shounen-ai
Summary: ‘’It was so hard, at times like this, when Yuki was being nice, being gentle towards him, when they were not fighting but just sitting next to each other in silence.’’

Disclamer: I do not own Furuba or any of it’s characters.

Note:
I made this while having two of my fingers taped together because they got stuck between a door. So don’t think I make many grammar mistakes XD It’s just that I don’t like ‘’backspacing’’ all the time.

Kyou sighed as he looked up at the sky. It was dusk already and it would be getting even darker soon. If he lifted his head a little, he could see an entire spectrum of colours in the air. Yellow, orange, reddish, purplish, light blue –a little green even- and behind him there was a dark blue sky with just a few shiny stars in it.

It was on these evenings that Kyou layed down on the roof to think about nothing and everything. His uncertain future, the friends he had now, Tohru and –yes, even about him- Yuki.

Yuki…

His thoughts were about him most of the time. It was hard. He really wanted to win from him, be accepted as a true member of the Junishi, the family. But at the same time… he didn’t want to fight him at all. It was hard, keeping up appearances, pretending nothing was going on inside his head, inside his heart. He was getting soft..

He closed his eyes for what seemed for just a few minutes, not being able to see the sun going down behind the city lying in front of him, but when he opens them again it was already dark. And it was a little cold, or so it should be. Kyou looked at what was lying on top of him, a blanket. He sat up and looked to his left, a little shocked, as a voice speaks up:

‘’You seemed cold.’’ ‘’Yuki… Ah, thank you.’’ Kyou said and he looks down at his hands that were clutching it together. It was so hard, at times like this, when Yuki was being nice, being gentle towards him, when they were not fighting but just sitting next to each other in silence. ‘’Honda-san was worried where you were, so I promised to go look for you.’’ Yuki said, not noticing the change of expression on Kyou’s face.

Kyou’s face changed, before it was still showing surprise, but now it was somewhat sad. ‘’For Tohru right?’’ He asked softly and Yuki replied with a slight huff. ‘’Of course for Honda-san. Why else?’’ Kyou flinched and Yuki noticed. He looked to his side and saw Kyou sitting next to him, his face downwards and his knuckles white because he was clutching the sheets too hard. He looked so … alone?

Yuki realized the harshness of his words and placed a hand on Kyou’s shoulder. ‘’.. And I agree with her that you should tell where you go before you run off..’’ He said and Kyou looks up a little, seeing that the prince was looking straight back at him. Kyou scoots backwards a little, his face slightly flushed. ‘’Geez,’’ he said. ‘’It almost sounds like you’re apologizing.. ‘’ ‘’I am.’’ Kyou looked back at Yuki, baffled by what he just said. ‘’I don’t.. want us to fight Kyou.. I want to stop fighting. I know you want to be acknowledged into the family.. but- no please let me finish Kyou..’’ Yuki stopped Kyou right before he started to talk.

‘’.. I want us to stop being enemies. I want to become friends.. is that possible?’’ Yuki asked Kyou, a serious look on his face, he wasn’t joking with him, he was really trying to make things better between them. He smiled and took Yuki’s hand in his own. ‘’OK.’’ Yuki’s eyes widened and this time it’s his turn to be surprised. ‘’OK?’’ ‘’Yeah.. I’ve been thinking the same lately.. I also want to stop fighting you.. I don’t feel.. good by fighting you. Lets try to be friends.. shall we?’’ Yuki smiled and nodded.

They lied there, next to each other, gazing at the stars, together. ‘’We’ve been such idiots all this time..’’ Yuki said, laughing a little. ‘’I just wanted to be accepted..’’ Kyou answered, sounding sad again. ‘’I know.. And you know.. I have. I have accepted you.. acknowledged you.. all along.’’ ‘’I.. I.. thank you..’’ Kyou said, stuttering. ‘’It’s alright.. You don’t have to reply to such a thing.’’

Kyou bit his bottom lip. Why was it sounding like Yuki was inviting him. It felt like he was. He was somewhat scared to, but he turned his head to his right anyway, seeing what he sort of expected to see, two gray eyes stared right back into his red ones. ‘’Yu.. ki?’’

Kyou’s eyes widened as he looked into those gray orbs once more. ‘’What just.. did that really? I mean…’’ Yuki smiled at him, still cupping Kyou’s cheek in his hand, after the soft kiss he had planted upon Kyou’s lips.

‘’I love you Kyou.’’

He said it.

The words I’ve been wanting to hear.

He loved me.

Like I loved him.

Arigatou.

For loving me.

‘’I love you too..’’ And he presses their lips together once more in a silent embrance beneath the starry sky that watched their performance of happiness in silence.

Arigatou.

For acknowledging me.
Nyuka
Nyuka
Junishi
Junishi

Female Number of posts : 657
Registration date : 2007-05-18

http://www.websitemaker.kennisnet.nl/thedragonship

Back to top Go down

Nyuka's Fanfic #1 Performance of happiness (Shounen-ai) Empty Re: Nyuka's Fanfic #1 Performance of happiness (Shounen-ai)

Post  Tohru Sat May 26, 2007 7:57 am

Your fanfic is really good! I love your style. Cool
Tohru
Tohru
Admin
Admin

Female Number of posts : 415
Registration date : 2007-05-16

https://fruitsbasket.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Nyuka's Fanfic #1 Performance of happiness (Shounen-ai) Empty Re: Nyuka's Fanfic #1 Performance of happiness (Shounen-ai)

Post  Nyuka Sat May 26, 2007 11:14 am

Tohru wrote:Your fanfic is really good! I love your style. Cool

Thank you.
I have to warn you though. XD Normally I don't write this sweet stuff. Ssk Noah and Yumehaka.
I'm sure they know. Wink
Nyuka
Nyuka
Junishi
Junishi

Back to top Go down

Post  Noah Sat May 26, 2007 11:45 am

Yes, we know.
Noah
Noah

Female Number of posts : 191

Back to top Go down

Post  Nyuka Sat May 26, 2007 11:49 am

Noah wrote:Yes, we know.
Ah-hahahaha. ^o^'l Somehow I really feel like Shifure now. =_='l

Have you read it? I made it shounen-ai for you and Robin.
Nyuka
Nyuka
Junishi
Junishi

Back to top Go down

Post  Smurfje Sun May 27, 2007 9:05 pm

OMG! I fell like totally in love with your story! <3

Amazing! Especially this piece:

Arigatou.
For loving me.
(...)
Arigatou.
For acknowledging me.

OMG. That is so awesome! I can't wait for your Yaoi. <3
Smurfje
Smurfje
Friend
Friend

Female Number of posts : 205
Registration date : 2007-05-22

Back to top Go down

Post  Nyuka Mon May 28, 2007 2:45 pm

Haha. XD
Alright then. One yaoi coming up. Razz

Hmm.. I could post an old fic of mine, about a few JRockers. XD Yes, a few. Not 2. XD (Ok they're with 3. Kill me. *rolls eyes*)
Nyuka
Nyuka
Junishi
Junishi

Back to top Go down

Post  Tohru Wed May 30, 2007 7:47 pm

Nyuka wrote:Ok they're with 3. Kill me. *rolls eyes*

That's like... Awesome! king
Tohru
Tohru
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nyuka Mon Jun 04, 2007 7:12 pm

XD Hahaha I think so too. Besides, I love the pairing so I've written many fics about them. So the writing becomes easier and obviously more experienced and a better use of words, so it becomes more fun to read.

I think that to make a good fanfic you certainly need to have a good use of words, and with that automatically a good vocabulary. I think that if you don't speak English well enough, according to yourself, that you shouldn't even bother writing a fanfic. Because you will defenitely bump into a problem that you'll then try to solve with easy, petty words.
Nyuka
Nyuka
Junishi
Junishi

Back to top Go down

Post  Tohru Mon Jun 04, 2007 7:52 pm

Wauw, that sounds smart! Rolling Eyes Razz
Tohru
Tohru
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nyuka Mon Jun 04, 2007 7:58 pm

Tohru wrote:Wauw, that sounds smart! Rolling Eyes Razz

I re-read it. It does, ne? XD I like to sound smart, it's so much easier in English. I suck at being smart in dutch. =_= Nya.
Nyuka
Nyuka
Junishi
Junishi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down