Fruits Basket
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fanfic: Poker night? (Jrockers) -Read warning inside-

3 posters

Go down

Fanfic: Poker night? (Jrockers) -Read warning inside- Empty Fanfic: Poker night? (Jrockers) -Read warning inside-

Post  Nyuka Thu Jun 28, 2007 7:13 pm

Haha. XD
I suddenly started typing in word, and - of course - it happened to be about Jrockers.. XD

Warning: Eventual yaoi (male x male action)

Haha. XD This is just too humorous for me.
I will give a warning per chapter. First chapter is nothing real yet. A light kiss on the cheek is all.

Chapter one = darkred
Chapter two = darkblue
Chapter three = green

characters so far:

SECOND POST (mine too) WITH PICTURES

For the first time in chapter 1:
Reita - The GazettE (bassist)
Uruha - The GazettE (guitarist)
Ruki - The GazettE (singer)
Shou - Alice Nine (singer)
Aoi - The GazettE (guitarist)
Kai - The GazettE (drummer)
Miyavi - solo artist (singer mostly, but also plays guitar and can drum)

For the first time in chapter 2:
Saga - Alice Nine (bassist)
Tora - Alice Nine (guitarist)
Intetsu - Ayabie (bassist)

For the first time in chapter 3:
Kenzo - Ayabie (drummer)
Takehito - Ayabie (guitarist)
Aoi/Aoi.2 (different one) - Ayabie (singer)
Hiroto - Alice Nine (guitarist)
Nao - Alice Nine (drummer)

-----------------
Title: Poker night? (Jrockers)
Disclaimer: I do not own any of them. (In my head I do. XD)
Pairings: Multiple
Rating: Eventual yaoi (Quite sure of it.)
Genre: Smut, humour, the craziness of a writer.
Summary: Every last Friday of the month our Jrockers will gather – most of them at least – to play some interesting games. Which, of course, includes this mind-blowing – and clothes disappearing - game of strip-poker.

Chapter 1 (Nothing dirty happening here)

‘’Reita.. Hey, wake up. Reita.’’ The so-called man stirs in his light slumber and he opens his eyes a little. ‘’What? Let me sleep.’’ Uruha chuckles and he strokes Reita’s hair. ‘’What are you talking about? We have to go downstairs.. guy’s night, remember?’’ Reita groans and sits up with a sigh. ‘’Ah yeah. I forgot.’’ Uruha laughs a little and kisses his cheek. ‘’I thought so. Well, come on. Throw some water into your face first though, I’m going down.’’ Reita nods in approval and he shifts off the bed as Uruha disappears through the door. ‘’I completely forgot about that…’’ He mumbles to himself and he walks to the bathroom to, as Uruha told him to, wash his face.

‘’Reita’s on his way down, he fell asleep.’’ Uruha explains as he walks into the living room filled with fellow Jrockers. ‘’Fell asleep!?’’ Ruki yells. ‘’Tonight!? Jerk…’’ Shou pats Ruki’s head softly to calm him down. ‘’Yeah yeah, it’s fine now isn’t it? He’s coming down already…’’ Ruki remains silent after that, but the scowl doesn’t leave his face and when Reita is finally down he jumps up to scold him. ‘’No! Not now.. I’m still tired and I have a head ache.. Shou! Get him away from me!’’ Reita yells at the man in question and Shou grins. ‘’Ruki, come on. Leave him be.’’ Ruki gives Reita one last glare and then he hops onto the couch next to Shou.

As he slumps down next to him on the couch, Aoi asks Reita: ‘’What on earth have you been doing? You look terrible..’’ ‘’Thank you, you look stunning as well.’’ Aoi laughs softly and pats Reita’s knee. ‘’Alright, I’ll leave you alone.’’ ‘’Thanks.’’ Soon the cards appear on the table and Kai starts to shuffle them. ‘’I suppose I’ll start handing out the cards then?’’ He says, not really expecting an answer, since he always hands out the cards. As soon as everybody received their cards the person sitting next to the dealer (Kai) starts, which would be Miyavi. ‘’Check.’’ And so the round passes on with everybody saying check, waiting for some more cards. Kai throws one card away and turns the next on face-up on the table, he continues until there are three. A lady of hearts, a king of spades and a two of spades. That would do him no good, at all, but it’s not his turn yet, so he waits.

Miyavi checks again and most of the others do as well, some pass and abandon their cards upon the table, face-down, going for the alcohol instead, since the game wasn’t over yet. Uruha was one of these people and he instantly goes for the wine. ‘’Yay! Wine!’’ And then the game of poker continues. After all the cards have been laid down upon the table and some more people decided to pass this round up, the remaining ones show their cards and Miyavi turns out to be the winner, surprisingly. ‘’Ha! I won, give me those clothes!’’ Indeed, that’s what he said. Since this was no ordinary game of poker, every last Friday of the month our Jrockers will gather -most of them at least- to play some interesting games. Which, of course, includes this mind-blowing – and clothes disappearing – game of strip-poker.

Uruha smirks and he takes of his black tank top, which he seems to have no trouble with at all. The more he gets into a pinch, the more fun it became after all. Reita – also being one of the ‘quitters’ – gave up his socks. Uruha looks at him thoughtfully and realizes he should’ve given up his socks as well. The rules say that if you quit before you make the final round – passing up - you have to give up a piece of clothing, the same thing counts for the people in the final round. But for them there’s a special rule, only the two people that have the highest pair of cards, after the winner of course, have to give up a piece of clothing. These rules exist to make you keep on playing until the final round, or you’ll have to give up a piece of clothing anyway, and makes you somehow want to win, or want to be one with the lowest cards in the final round. You do need to have something though, if you have no pair at all it doesn’t count and you’ll have to give up a piece of clothing as well.

And there we go, round two.

Chapter 2 (Just mentioning of kissing.)

‘’Ok, my turn to shuffle.’’ Miyavi says and he starts to do so, alarming Shou of the fact that he has to start first because he’s sitting next to him. And once again, after everybody received their cards the first player starts with a ‘check’. The entire round follows his example and three cards are being shown face-up. Another round of ‘check’ and another card is being played, there still haven’t been any ‘quitters’. Miyavi frowns and lies down the final card. Ruki mumbles something to himself, and when it’s his turn to check or pass he passes. ‘’This is junk.’’ ‘’Care to give up your pants then?’’ Saga says grinning, teasing the shorter man and Ruki sticks out his tongue. ‘’Like you guys haven’t seen me in my boxers already…’’ Saga’s grin turns evil and Ruki rolls his eyes upwards to the ceiling. ‘’God help me, I’m in the middle of perverted people.’’ ‘’Says who!?’’ A few people bite back at him and Aoi even throws a pillow in his face. ‘’You’re the dirty one here!’’ Ruki pouts and clings onto Shou’s arm. ‘’You’re being mean…’’

Ruki ending up being the only quitter everybody shows his cards and they look at the highest pairs, from highest to lowest: Uruha, Miyavi and Kai. ‘’Yay! Give me my top back!’’ Miyavi pouts - but throws him his top back anyways – and Kai throws him his socks. ‘’They’re clean so don’t worry!’’ Uruha smirks like he couldn’t care less and puts on his top, again, and wears Kai’s socks over his own. ‘’Ruki!’’ ‘’I though you’d forgotten.’’ ‘’I haven’t.. Your pants!’’ ‘’No way.. ‘’ but since Ruki didn’t wear socks that evening, he ends up throwing him his sweater, wearing a shirt or two beneath it anyways. ‘’You’re wearing two shirts!’’ Shou yells. ‘’Cheater!’’ ‘’I’m not wearing socks, remember!’’ and with that their little discussion ended.

After a small break of drinking booze, which included a drinking-contest between Uruha and Miyavi – of course Uruha won - and some heated – and taped by Ruki - kisses between Saga and Tora, the game continued and they ended up in round three. Shou shuffles and hands everybody their cards, going clockwise. Ruki nibbles on his bottom lip and is the first one to check, followed by the rest once more, since you cannot do much when you’ve been handed two cards and there aren’t any on the table yet. After that, Shou placed three cards upon the table and Ruki smirks. ‘’Hey guys… Lets make it a bit more interesting.’’ Kai smiles, a small sweat drop forming on the back of his head, and asks: ‘’Have you got some good cards then, Ruki?’’ Ruki smirks. ‘’Will anyone take my challenge?’’ Surprisingly Reita speaks up, with a smirk of his own. ‘’Sure. I’ll take you on.’’ ‘’Fine, we’ll go till the final round, no quitting, and the one with the lowest score has to drink half a bottle of wine.’’ ‘’Not my wine!’’ Uruha interrupts but he’s being shushed with some laughter and is left to mock in silence. ‘’Ok. Prepare to get wasted..’’ Reita warns him and Ruki laughs. ‘’We’ll see, we’ll see.’’

When the challenge’s been set the game advances on to the final round and the cards are shown. The cards on the table: A 2,3,5,8 and 10 and the cards in Ruki’s hand were an ace and a 6. He had a flush (ace,2,3,4,5 – I believe XD - ), he smirks and he looks at Reita. Reita lies down his cards with an equal smirk, he also had an ace and a 6 and with that a flush. ‘’Since you set the challenge, I think you lost.’’ ‘’We have an equal score so why should I lose?’’ The two start to quarrel with each other about who’s the one that’ll do the drinking and then Uruha speaks up. ‘’Ladies, ladies.. Calm down.’’ ‘’Who are you calling a la-‘’ Ruki starts, but Uruha continues. ‘’For the sake of not having my two friends quarrelling, and yes I understand it’s a great offer, I will give up one entire bottle of wine for you two to share.’’ Reita and Ruki are left in silence while the rest makes approving sounds and so they are forced to, both, drink a half bottle of wine.

But they wouldn’t be Jrockers if they didn’t make it extra interesting, so it ended up in a drinking contest. The two sat across each other, each having 2 ½ classes of wine in front of them to chug away. Around them there were, of course, the others encouraging them. ‘’Chug chug chug chug!’’ chanting the word. Intetsu starts to count down: ‘’3,2,1.. CHUG!’’ and so they start; Ruki has the first lead with having one glass down while Reita still has a quarter left, but Uruha starts to yell at him that he’s a wuss and how he cannot lose to Ruki, so Reita starts to take bigger gulps of wine and has already chugged away his second glass. With that said, the last half is soon gone as well and Reita wins the challenge, as an award he gets a piece of clothing from Ruki, being one of the two shirts he was wearing.

And so round 3 ended.

Chapter 3 (Nothing real yet.. mentioning of kissing again XD)

‘’Round four!’’ Kenzo yells and he pushes the card deck in Ruki’s hands to be shuffled. ‘’Shuffle, shuffle!’’ Ruki grins at Kenzo’s enthusiasm and starts to shuffle. ‘’My wine…’’ Uruha mutters, sitting on Aoi’s lap, and he leans his head on Aoi’s shoulder. ‘’My precious wine…’’ Aoi laughs and pats the blonde’s back. ‘’You’ll be fine, we have lots of wine left.’’ ‘’But… it’s spilled…’’ Reita lifts an eyebrow and asks: ‘’So, am I not worthy of drinking your damned wine?’’ Uruha turns his head slowly and Reita could swear he saw two anime-like sparkles instead of eyes. ‘’Who’s wine are you damning here?’’ And then he jumped, into Reita, and they fall onto the ground together, Uruha sitting on top of him. ‘’APOLOGISE!’’ Reita starts to apologise and Uruha yells at him: ‘’I can’t hear you! Louder !’’

‘’click’’

And so Ruki started filming the entire thing. ‘’Say, Ruki… You really enjoy things like this, don’t you?’’ Shou asks him and Ruki smiles sweetly. ‘’Of course, I shouldn’t have asked.’’ After Reita apologised for about 5 minutes after each other Uruha stops torturing him with tickles and he sits down on the couch again, leaving Reita gasping for breath and still shaking with fits of laughter. ‘’Christ. You evil monster..’’ he gasps and Uruha smiles victoriously. ‘’Evil is my middle name…’’ ‘’You don’t have a middle name..’’ Kai says as he pours himself another glass of wine. ‘’Uruha.. don’t.’’ Aoi says, sensing Uruha’s eagerness to jump the black-haired man across of him. Uruha pouts and he cuddles against Aoi, now sitting in-between him and Reita – who happened to have climbed back up the couch.

‘’Ok, is everybody done fooling around?’’ Ruki asks with a sweet voice, placing his camera between him and Shou, where it’s safe. Then he starts to hand out the cards until he reaches himself again and he places the remaining ones on the table. Kenzo checks and the rest does too, so another three cards are being placed upon the table. Kenzo hums and stares at them for a while. ‘’Staring at them will not change them..’’ Intetsu says and Kenzo smacks him on the arm. ‘’I know! Check.’’ Intetsu smiles and checks as well. So the rounds pass and only Aoi and Tora pass. When everybody has to lie down their cards on the table after the final round they look at who’s the winner. Miyavi again. ‘’Yay! Tonight’s my lucky night!’’ Uruha sighs and throws Miyavi the socks he got from Kai. Kenzo, being the second best after Uruha, gives up his shirt – he didn’t wear any socks either that night. ‘’Ha! One’s half naked already!’’ Miyavi says and he smirks. ‘’Only a few more times losing Kenzo-kun, and we’ll be taking some nice pictures.’’ Kenzo curses and Ruki smiles.

After a few more rounds more people have lost some clothing, while others are still fully dressed with the clothes they received from the losers. Uruha is sitting next to Reita who’s left in his pants – and of course his boxers beneath that -, while he is still wearing his pants and tank top. He had managed not to lose again. His eyes follow the circle, starting with Reita, until he reaches Aoi, sitting next to him, again. Observations so far: Kai had lost his shirt, Miyavi still had his own clothes and even more – damn him -, Shou lost his socks but that was all, Ruki lost both his shirts and was sitting bare-chested like Reita, Kenzo still hadn’t won his shirt back, Intetsu was still fully clothed – and was secretly checking out Kenzo – and then there were Tora and Saga, both had lost their shirts and they were constantly touching and kissing each other – much to Ruki’s pleasure, because he then had something to tape – and then Aoi came, dressed in his pants only.

‘’Looks to me like Tora and Saga willingly tossed their shirts somewhere into oblivion, Miyavi’s not wearing them.’’ He says to Aoi, making him aware of his vague observations and Aoi chuckles. ‘’Those two get at it whenever they can, like you mind though.’’ Uruha gives him a fake hurt-like look and then looks around at the other people in the room, that weren’t joining the poker-game or had but then decided to do other things instead. In the corner, Takehito and the other Aoi – who they called Aoi.2, because he was from Ayabie and not the GazettE-Aoi – were busy doing some Karaoke with several others standing around them, cheering and singing along while drinking. In the other corner there were Hiroto and Nao playing twister together, trying to make each other fall, which most of the time ended up in fits of laughter. Uruha smirks and whispers something in Aoi’s ear, having seen some couples about to sneak off, and Aoi nods.

‘’Hey guys..’’ Uruha says, smirking. ‘’How about we get out the good old bottle?’’ that suggestion received smirks from everybody – especially Tora and Saga - and Ruki jumped up to get a bottle, alarming all the others about it, to play ‘spin the bottle’.

The fun was just about to start – with a lot of half-naked men -.

Last edited by on Fri Jun 29, 2007 3:24 pm; edited 5 times in total
Nyuka
Nyuka
Junishi
Junishi

Female Number of posts : 657
Registration date : 2007-05-18

http://www.websitemaker.kennisnet.nl/thedragonship

Back to top Go down

Fanfic: Poker night? (Jrockers) -Read warning inside- Empty Re: Fanfic: Poker night? (Jrockers) -Read warning inside-

Post  Nyuka Fri Jun 29, 2007 1:39 pm

- First post reserved for me in case I need it -

p.s
Tohru-san.. I saw you changed some things.. Please don't do that if you're not going to leave a comment on it anyways. I mean.. you looked at it and changed things, but you didn't bother to leave a comment..? I changed them back tho, but I made them clearer.

Ok I need the post! Here are some pictures!! Several ones since they always have a different style XD:
The GazettE:
#1: https://2img.net/h/i32.photobucket.com/albums/d21/Anime_Wiccan/J-Rock/gazette5.jpg
left to right: Aoi, Reita, Ruki, Kai and Uruha
#2: https://2img.net/h/i32.photobucket.com/albums/d21/Anime_Wiccan/J-Rock/gazette7.jpg
left to right: Aoi, Reita, Ruki, Kai and Uruha (it's the same OMIGOSH XD)
#3: https://2img.net/h/i32.photobucket.com/albums/d21/Anime_Wiccan/J-Rock/gazette3.jpg
left to right: Uruha, Kai, Ruki, Aoi and Reita
#4: https://2img.net/h/i32.photobucket.com/albums/d21/Anime_Wiccan/J-Rock/gazette1.jpg
left to right: Reita, Kai, Ruki, Uruha and Aoi

Alice Nine:
#1: https://2img.net/h/i32.photobucket.com/albums/d21/Anime_Wiccan/J-Rock/19.jpg
left to right: Saga, Nao, Shou, Tora and Hiroto
#2: https://2img.net/h/i32.photobucket.com/albums/d21/Anime_Wiccan/J-Rock/3-1.jpg
left to right: Tora, Saga, Shou, Nao and Hiroto
#3: https://2img.net/h/i32.photobucket.com/albums/d21/Anime_Wiccan/J-Rock/1-2.jpg
left to right: Nao, Saga, Tora, Hiroto and Shou

Ayabie:
#1: https://2img.net/h/i32.photobucket.com/albums/d21/Anime_Wiccan/J-Rock/2-2.jpg
left to right: Takehito, Intetsu, Aoi(aoi.2 XD), Kenzo and Yumehito
#2: https://2img.net/h/i32.photobucket.com/albums/d21/Anime_Wiccan/J-Rock/1-3.jpg
left to right: Takehito, Intetsu, Aoi, Kenzo and Yumehito
(THIS IS WHAT THEY LOOKED LIKE AT THE LIVE I WENT TO XD)

Miyavi:
#1: https://2img.net/h/i32.photobucket.com/albums/d21/Anime_Wiccan/J-Rock/14.jpg
left to right: Miyavi
#2: https://2img.net/h/i32.photobucket.com/albums/d21/Anime_Wiccan/J-Rock/8.jpg
left to right: Miyavi
#3: https://2img.net/h/i32.photobucket.com/albums/d21/Anime_Wiccan/J-Rock/17.jpg
left to right: kitty and Miyavi
Nyuka
Nyuka
Junishi
Junishi

Back to top Go down

Fanfic: Poker night? (Jrockers) -Read warning inside- Empty Re: Fanfic: Poker night? (Jrockers) -Read warning inside-

Post  Tohru Fri Jul 06, 2007 6:24 pm

I must appologize. I haven't had time to read it. Maybe this weekend and otherway I'll read it when I come back from the hospital. (Thursday)
Tohru
Tohru
Admin
Admin

Female Number of posts : 415
Registration date : 2007-05-16

https://fruitsbasket.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Nyuka Mon Jul 09, 2007 4:13 pm

I hope you will. ^o^
Good luck!
Nyuka
Nyuka
Junishi
Junishi

Back to top Go down

Post  Noah Mon Jul 09, 2007 11:24 pm

’What on earth have you been doing? You look terrible..’’ ‘’Thank you, you look stunning as well.’’

XD (I'll read the rest when I come back from Sweden: but I just wanted to say I had to grin/giggle by that sentence. Smile)
Noah
Noah

Female Number of posts : 191

Back to top Go down

Post  Nyuka Wed Jul 11, 2007 6:12 pm

Thank you for reading! ^o^
Nyuka
Nyuka
Junishi
Junishi

Back to top Go down

Post  Nyuka Thu Aug 30, 2007 7:36 pm

Noah wrote:’What on earth have you been doing? You look terrible..’’ ‘’Thank you, you look stunning as well.’’

XD (I'll read the rest when I come back from Sweden: but I just wanted to say I had to grin/giggle by that sentence. Smile)
And.. what do you think ^w^ ?
Nyuka
Nyuka
Junishi
Junishi

Back to top Go down

Post  Noah Sat Oct 27, 2007 7:28 pm

This is rather hard to imagine XD Ruki pouting and clinging to...who was it? And Kai's quite innocent isn't he? He's cool Smile
This reminds me of the fact we still haven't made a cosplay clip! We should!
Noah
Noah

Female Number of posts : 191

Back to top Go down

Post  Nyuka Fri Nov 02, 2007 1:10 pm

Kai's more innocent than you think. ^^
In every fanfic he is. XD Or at least.. a little. >__< He always smiles so much.
Yea about the clip, I know! But selma wanted to film. XD And she's almost back anyways. >__> So... But I don't mind if we start already! ^^ Tezmaniac wanted to join in too. XD
Nyuka
Nyuka
Junishi
Junishi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down