Fruits Basket
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introduction

3 posters

Go down

Introduction Empty Introduction

Post  Nyuka Mon May 28, 2007 6:10 pm

O_O

I got my own topic. *faints*

Ok just kidding, just kidding. I've been asked to give some lessons into the basics of Japanese, of course I'm willing to share what I know so lets learn together shall we?!

Please don't hesitate to question me about anything, I will make seperate topics for each kind of words, like greetings, saying goodbye's (Not as in dying. XD) and then there are things like colours, temperature, feelings etc, etc.

So I hope you will ask your questions in the therefor destined topic, if your question doesn't make a match with any, please ask them here in the Introduction topic. Arigatou!

*bow*

Well, please regard me kindly as your sensei into the basics of Japanese!

RULES:
- if you don't understand something, ASK! *yes that's a rule.. I don't want to take time for this if nobody will ask me their questions anyway*

- Please read the questions that have already been asked underneath.. If I have already answered those, please don't ask them again. If I haven't, please ask them again, because I might've forgotten.

- don't go like: I already knew that.. this is pointless and blah blah blah, because guess what? I need to hear/read/see that one time, and i'll quit.

- Enjoy, try to learn and leave some comments every once in a while, because I don't want to do this for nothing. No comments (in a new lesson) for a week (after I posted it) means no more lessons after that.
Nyuka
Nyuka
Junishi
Junishi

Female Number of posts : 657
Registration date : 2007-05-18

http://www.websitemaker.kennisnet.nl/thedragonship

Back to top Go down

Introduction Empty Re: Introduction

Post  Smurfje Tue May 29, 2007 11:02 pm

Hi Nyuka,

Arigatou gozaimasu for all these wonderful lessons so far. You're doing a great job! Now, I have a small request. (Of course, if that's ok with you.)

Could you please teach me these words? Because that is one of the first leaps, I think, to make sentences.

I, you, he, she, it, we, they, you, etc.

Oh and I printed your lessons, and me and my little sister are practising or Japanese now.
Smurfje
Smurfje
Friend
Friend

Female Number of posts : 205
Registration date : 2007-05-22

Back to top Go down

Post  Tohru Wed May 30, 2007 1:30 pm

You go girl! drunken
Tohru
Tohru
Admin
Admin

Female Number of posts : 415
Registration date : 2007-05-16

https://fruitsbasket.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Nyuka Wed May 30, 2007 2:41 pm

Smurfje wrote:Hi Nyuka,

Arigatou gozaimasu for all these wonderful lessons so far. You're doing a great job! Now, I have a small request. (Of course, if that's ok with you.)

Could you please teach me these words? Because that is one of the first leaps, I think, to make sentences.

I, you, he, she, it, we, they, you, etc.

Oh and I printed your lessons, and me and my little sister are practising or Japanese now.

Well, it's not the first thing you need to know about making sentences. Think about this situatuon: You're in Japan and you want to buy something or ask directions, the only words you need are (for example) ''post office'' and ''where''.. (Funny thing is I actually know these words. XD But I'll save them for another lesson.)

I think I will spend the next lesson on things like colours and things like: ''hot, cold, warm, soft, hard'' etc.
Nyuka
Nyuka
Junishi
Junishi

Female Number of posts : 657
Registration date : 2007-05-18

http://www.websitemaker.kennisnet.nl/thedragonship

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down