Fruits Basket
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Manga: The Wallflower (yamatonadeshiko shichihenge)

3 posters

Go down

Manga: The Wallflower (yamatonadeshiko shichihenge) Empty Manga: The Wallflower (yamatonadeshiko shichihenge)

Post  Nyuka Tue May 29, 2007 1:55 pm

XD
If I spelled the japanese name of it wrong, please forgive me. XD

I love this manga!
I've read all the books that are legally released in The Netherlands (Which would be up to volume 11.) and I love it. ^_^

In June will be volume 12.

Does anyone else like this manga? (I know that Noah, Yumehaka and Tezmaniac do.)

I love!!
Nyuka
Nyuka
Junishi
Junishi

Female Number of posts : 657
Registration date : 2007-05-18

http://www.websitemaker.kennisnet.nl/thedragonship

Back to top Go down

Manga: The Wallflower (yamatonadeshiko shichihenge) Empty Re: Manga: The Wallflower (yamatonadeshiko shichihenge)

Post  Smurfje Sun Jun 03, 2007 3:12 pm

Nyuka wrote:XD
If I spelled the japanese name of it wrong, please forgive me. XD

I love this manga!
I've read all the books that are legally released in The Netherlands (Which would be up to volume 11.) and I love it. ^_^

In June will be volume 12.

Does anyone else like this manga? (I know that Noah, Yumehaka and Tezmaniac do.)

I love!!

^^ I've never heard of it before, what's it about? Very Happy
Smurfje
Smurfje
Friend
Friend

Female Number of posts : 205
Registration date : 2007-05-22

Back to top Go down

Manga: The Wallflower (yamatonadeshiko shichihenge) Empty Re: Manga: The Wallflower (yamatonadeshiko shichihenge)

Post  Nyuka Sun Jun 03, 2007 3:17 pm

Smurfje wrote:^^ I've never heard of it before, what's it about? Very Happy
It's about 4 hot young guys (That's what the book says. XD Not my words!) that get to live in a boarding house (Which looks like a f*cking villa btw.) and in exchange for that they have to turn the niece of the landlady into a true lady. (That girl happens to be called Sunako nakahara, she: never brushes her hair, has long black hair like Samara from the ring, watched horror movies and is obsessed with the occult, has a room with black curtains, a skeleton (That she calles Josephine.) an anatomical model (I forgot his name for a bit.) and a skull. (Called John. XD)

It's really humoristic and I truly love it. She sometimes turns into a real lady, when the occasion arrises, but turn back right after. XD For example in the first book she'll get 8 horror videos that are so gruesome they've been banned from Japan. In exchange she has to dress, look and talk like a lady on the landlady's party. ^_^ After that you see her watching her videos in a kimono. Which looks really scary/funny. XD
Nyuka
Nyuka
Junishi
Junishi

Back to top Go down

Post  Noah Sun Jun 03, 2007 9:35 pm

I've never heard of it! Truly not! What a Face

That was a stupid joke indeed, but I like Wallflower. Can I borrow a volume someday? rabbit (How cool is that emoticion!)
Noah
Noah

Female Number of posts : 191

Back to top Go down

Post  Nyuka Mon Jun 04, 2007 7:36 pm

(I like the cyclops better. XD)

Of course you can borrow it. ^_^ You've read up to 5 haven't you? Well anyways... I'm also watching the anime now! It's hilarous. XD They did a great job. They sometimes combine things that happen in the manga so that it will take less space in the anime. ^_^ But it's really cool and the drawings are amazing.

The funny thing was that Takenaga has a very low voice. XD I laughed so hard the first time I heard that! I saw like... 11 eps yesterday!
Nyuka
Nyuka
Junishi
Junishi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down